SETup and tear down volunteers are still needed! No training or clearances necessary. Please just come during any of the following times:
Thurday night - 8:00pm-12:00am, Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm, Friday night - 9:30pm - when we are finished!
volunteer Registration for during the event (5:00 - 9:00) is now closed!
Click HERE to register for the waitlist
Due to a fantastic response from the community, we cannot accept more volunteers at this time because of building and planning restrictions. HOWEVER, the unexpected happens and plans may change! If you are interested in volunteering, please use the above form to register for the waitlist and continue to fulfill the volunteer requirements listed below so that if you can be taken off of the waitlist, you are ready to go!
Background clearances required for all adult volunteers (age 18 & up):
- Criminal History Check - Use the button on the website labeled "New Record (Volunteers Only)" to access the free volunteer clearance (This is FREE for volunteers): click here
- Child Abuse Clearance - Create an individual log in and then sign in to complete (This is FREE for volunteers): click here
- Affidavit (If you have lived in PA for 10 or more consecutive years): click here
- Fingerprinting (ONLY if you have NOT lived in Pennsylvania for 10 consecutive years): click here
Required volunteer training date:
Note: You must attend the training date if you intend to volunteer at any point during the event itself (4-9 pm on Feb. 9). Set up and tear down only volunteers do not need to attend a training. Event volunteers must be 13 and older (the event is from 5-9pm).
The final training will be held at the Indian Valley Boys and Girls Club (115 Washington Ave, Souderton), the same location as the event.
- Sunday, February 4 from 8-9:30AM at the Indian Valley Boys' and Girls' Club
(P.S. - Please bring all clearances to the training meeting. If you are waiting for results, bring what you have and update us while you are there!)
Still have questions? Email the Night to Shine planning team at email@example.com