Registration is now open! Click HERE to register as a volunteer
Background clearances required for all adult volunteers (age 18 & up):
- Criminal History Check - Use the button on the website labeled "New Record (Volunteers Only)" to access the free volunteer clearance (This is FREE for volunteers): click here
- Child Abuse Clearance (This is FREE for volunteers): click here
- Affidavit (If you have lived in PA for 10 or more consecutive years): click here
- Fingerprinting (ONLY if you have NOT lived in Pennsylvania for 10 consecutive years): click here
Required volunteer training dates (choose one):
Note: You must attend one of these two training dates if you intend to volunteer at any point during the event itself (4-9 pm on Feb. 9). Set up and tear down only volunteers do not need to attend a training.
Both trainings are at the Indian Valley Boys and Girls Club (115 Washington Ave, Souderton), the same location as the event.
- Saturday, January 13 from 8-9:30am at the Indian Valley Boys' and Girls' Club
- Sunday, January 21 from 1-2:30pm at the Indian Valley Boys' and Girls' Club
(P.S. - Please bring all clearances to the training meeting. If you are waiting for results, bring what you have and update us while you are there!)
Still have questions? Email the Night to Shine planning team at email@example.com